Hej!

Om du är intresserad av User Experience (UX) och bibliotek hälsar Andy Priestner (Chair, UX in Libraries) att det är dags att skicka in bidrag till årets konferens:

The 6th annual international User Experience in Libraries conference, or UXLibsVI, will take place at Northumbria University in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK between Monday 8 June and Wednesday 10 June 2020.

Call for Papers:

We are currently seeking paper proposals, the full details for which, including our scoring criteria during the blind review, are available at: http://uxlib.org/2019/11/17/callforpapers-uxlibs6/ Please get in touch with me directly if you have any questions about the Call for Papers ([log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Plenary Speakers:

In addition to our previously announced keynote speakers Rebecca Blakiston (US) and Daniel Forsman (Sweden), we are thrilled to announce our two plenary speakers Kabelo Kgarosi (South Africa) and Shelley Gullikson (Canada) who will both be speaking to theme of user experience and organisational culture. For further information on our speakers go to: http://uxlib.org/uxlibs6/

Booking for the conference will open later this month. We hope to see you in Newcastle!

Andy

Andy Priestner

Chair, UX in Libraries

http://uxlib.org

Hälsningar

Kitte Dahrén

UX och kommunikations-koordinator

Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet

SLU-biblioteket, Box 7071, 750 07 Uppsala

Besöksadress: Almas allé 12

Telefon: 018-673508

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask], www.slu.se/bibliotek

---
När du skickar e-post till SLU så innebär detta att SLU behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur detta går till, klicka här
E-mailing SLU will result in SLU processing your personal data. For more information on how this is done, click here