Hej alla,

Vidarebefordrar nedan meddelande från ordförande i konferenskommittén. Hjärtligt välkomna, hoppas vi ses i Oxford!

Glada sommarhälsningar,
Ingela

Ingela Wahlgren
Bibliotekarie
Avdelningen för Forsknings- och Studieservice
Universitetsbiblioteket Lunds universitet
Box 3  221 00 Lund
Tel: +46 46 222 93 85
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

www.ub.lu.se

www.facebook.com/UBLund

Booking closes 30 June

There is only one week left to book your place at the 12th International Conference on Performance Measurement in Libraries, being held in Oxford 31 July – 2 August 2017. Booking for this conference closes at midnight (BST) on 30 June 2017.

Formerly known as the Northumbria Conference, this conference brings together practitioners, researchers, educators and students interested in all aspects of performance and measurement in library and information services in any context. The conference provides a mix of invited speakers, contributed papers, short papers and workshops that stimulate discussion and provide workable ideas for measuring and improving library performance and/or propose new concepts and techniques to further advance the field.

The Programme has now been finalised, and is available on the website here: https://libraryperformance.org/full-programme/ with Abstracts here: https://libraryperformance.org/abstracts/

Two nights’ accommodation are included in the Registration fee, as are the Conference Reception and the Gala Dinner. Book your place online here: https://libraryperformance.org/registration/#book17

We have 159 Delegates, from 19 countries, across five continents already registered. So come and join us at this friendly, international conference.

I look forward to welcoming you to the City of Dreaming Spires!

Frankie
Conference Chair

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Dr Frankie Wilson