Call for papers!
Emerging technologies in academic libraries 2015 (emtacl15)
20-22 April 2015, Trondheim, Norway

Emerging technologies and evolving user behaviour keeps changing the rules of the game for academic libraries. Emerging technologies include new ways of using existing technologies and totally new, disruptive technologies.

emtacl15 is an international conference for academic librarians, information professionals, academic staff, students, library system developers and suppliers, among others. The aim is to provide answers to the following questions: What can academic libraries do to address change? How can we adapt? Which technologiescan/should/must we use/create?

Read about this years themes, invited key-notes and submit your paper- or poster proposal.

http://emtacl.com/call-for-papers/

--
Daniel Forsman
Library Director