Hej!

Den heliga Klaras infall av Pavel Kohout.

Hälsningar
Maria Öström

From: BIBLIST - Topics in Nordic research library user services [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 12 January 2011 15:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBLIST] Boktips önskas - Roliga, absurda, skruvade böcker.

Hej,

jag har en talbokslåntagare (drygt 90 år) som är storläsare, han behöver drygt 80 timmars lyssning i veckan. Detta sätter mig på hårda prov eftersom han är ganska snäv i sina önskemål.
Det ska vara böcker som är roliga/absurda/skruvade. Gärna deckare, spionromaner eller thrillers.

Så nu hoppas jag på er hjälp!
Ge mig era tips på böcker som någorlunda stämmer in på beskrivningen ovan, så blir jag (och Ingvar) jätteglada!

Tack på förhand!

Katarina Willner
Sundbybergs stadsbibliotek

Care2 makes it easy for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle and impact the causes you care about most. Over 12 Million members! http://www.care2.com

Feed a child by searching the web! Learn how http://www.care2.com/toolbar

Any business communication, sent by or on behalf of Linklaters LLP or one of its affiliated firms or other entities (together "Linklaters"), is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected. If you receive it in error please inform us and then delete it from your system. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. Messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks.

Linklaters LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC326345. It is a law firm regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (www.sra.org.uk). The term partner in relation to Linklaters LLP is used to refer to a member of Linklaters LLP or an employee or consultant of Linklaters LLP or any of its affiliated firms or entities with equivalent standing and qualifications. Please refer to www.linklaters.com/regulation for important information on our regulatory position.

A list of Linklaters LLP members together with a list of those non-members who are designated as partners and their professional qualifications, may be inspected at our registered office, One Silk Street, London EC2Y 8HQ and such persons are either solicitors, registered foreign lawyers or European lawyers.