This is a reminder to register for the Barents Library Conference that will be held in Umeå September 9-11, 2009. The Conference is a cooperation between the County Library in Västerbotten, Umeå City Library and Umeå University Library. The theme of the conference is New Rooms in the Library. Lectures and presentations will be held by our colleagues in the Barents region, and Mr Sergio Dogliani from Great Britain will hold a seminar and workshop about the Idea Store concept.

To register, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
The registration fee is 2 375 SEK (including taxes), and the last day to register is August 14.

In your registration, please state if you wish to participate in a guided tour at Umedalens Sculpture park on Thursday September 10.

During the Conference, we would like to offer participants to show and share information about library work and projects in the Barents region in an exhibition area close to the conference room.  If you would like to participate in this exhibition with posters, folders etcetera, please contact me.

For Programme and continuous information, please visit the website www.vll.se/lansbiblioteket (link to Barents Library Conference in the left column).

I would be very grateful if you could help me spread this information by sending it to your contacts. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Pia Brinkfeldt

Länsbiblioteket i Västerbotten / County Library in Västerbotten
Rådhusesplanaden 8
901 78 Umeå, Sweden
Office: +46 90 785 45 83
Mobile: +46 73 562 43 75