Apologies for cross-posting

Dear all,

Since the launch in 2003 DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals, http://www.doaj.org) has steadily gained importance as the only comprehensive quality controlled resource for open access journals. We are now asking you to help us maintain this service by becoming a member. Membership fees for 2008 (for new members) paid after October 1st will also cover membership for 2009!

Membership benefits include:
The membership program was launched in 2007 to ensure the continued operation and development of DOAJ. We are very grateful to all those that have already chosen to become members, but we need more support to be able to sustain a high quality service.

Please follow this link to sign up for membership today and see the list of current members: http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=membership

As of Sept 2008 DOAJ is listing over 3600 full text, quality controlled, open access journals from over 2000 publishers in 91 different countries. More than 1000 of the journals are searchable on article level. The service aims to cover all scientific subjects and all languages. Currently about 40 languages are represented in the Directory.

Fore more information please contact Anna-Lena Johansson [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" face="Arial" size="2">[log in to unmask]

Thank you for your attention!

Sincerely,
The DOAJ team
Lund University Libraries, Head Office