Catherine Webb, EIA (European Information Association) har bett mig sprida information om kurser som genomförs i Köpenhamn under hösten:

We have two new courses - one on the new EUR-Lex/Celex product (including a demonstration of the advanced Celex search) and another on recent initiatives.  These include the impact of the EU constitution and important new developments in EU law and their impact on the information profession.

We're also running a course on statistics (very popular last year) and another on little known EU databases.

The cost is 75 euro per course (get a discount if you attend more than one) and further info is available at http://www.eia.org.uk/events.htm

Vänliga hälsningar
Eva Olson
Malmö stadsbibliotek