Subject: SV: Citat av vem och exakt lydelse
From: Ann-Sofi Cullhed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:38:42 +0200

Det är  Martin Luther King -  "More and more I feel that the people of ill
will have used time much more effectively that have the people of good
will. We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful
words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the
good people." Ur: Why we can't wait (New York, 1964).

Mvh
Ann-Sofi Cullhed
Uppsala UB