Subject: Felbunden avhandling
From: Annika Österlind Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:21:50 +0100

PLEASE LEAF THROUGH THE PAGES OF THIS BOOK!

During the last weeks in November the doctoral dissertation Knowing and the
Art of IT Management. An inquiry into work practices in one-stop shops, by
Sara Eriksén, was distributed to all the university libraries in Sweden.
Unfortunately, it wasn't until after this that we discovered that at least
one book had been bound such that most of the pages were upside down.
Please check the copy, or copies, which you have recieved, to be sure they
are correctly bound. Faulty copies should be returned to:

Infocenter
Högskolan i  Karlskrona/Ronneby
372 25  Ronneby

Please don't forget to specify your return adress, so we can send you a
correct copy.

Med vänlig hälsning
Högskolan i Karlskrona/Ronneby, Infocenter
gm Annika Österlind Hansen

Annika Österlind Hansen
Bibliotekarie/Librarian

Högskolan i Karlskrona/Ronneby