Subject: Re: Metadata for the masses?: Information day in Lund Oct 11
From: R R Neuswanger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:46:20 -0400

Traugott et al:
        I forwarded the above to Nordlib, the North
American corresponding list to those you posted to. You
may want to add it to your distribution list after this.
        The posting address is
but I don't remember offhand whether the command address
is listserv or listproc.

R.R. (Beartooth) Neuswanger, Ph.D., NRA life
[log in to unmask]                  Gun control, the opiate of
202.707.8747 (shared line)    the intellectuals: elitism
I speak for me. Only.         laced with self-righteousness.