Subject: Bibliographic Instruction
From: rkaehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 May 1996 16:26:24 -0500

Hello:
        I just want to be connected to the best BI list serve available
on the Net.  There are so many addresses on this link; I don't know
which is which, etc.  Please help; what's the process?

Bob Kaehr,
Library Director
Huntington College
Huntington, IN 46750

Bibliographic Instruction Discussion Group

BI-L

Addresses

     [log in to unmask] (list)
     [log in to unmask] (listserv)
     Martin Raish (owner)

Description

     BI-L is a computer conference dedicated to discussing ways of
assisting library
     users in efficiently exploiting the resources available in and
through the library of
     the 1990s. Contributors to the forum deal with the practical,
theoretical, and
     technical aspects of Bibliographic Instruction, Library Use
Instruction, Library
     Orientation, etc.

Topics in research library user services

BIBLIST

Addresses

     [log in to unmask] (list)
     [log in to unmask] (listserv)