Subject: Document needed
From: Jane Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Jan 1996 11:57:00 PST

I am trying to locate a document entitled :
        "A Common Strategy for International Chemical Control Work in=
 Sweden"

It is jointly published by the National Chemicals Inspectorate, the Swedish
Environmental Protection Agency, and the National Board of Occupational
Safety and Health.  I do not have a date for the publication, although I
think it is fairly new.  The information I have is in English.

I would like to obtain a copy of this document, arrange for Interlibrary
Loan, or purchase a copy. =20

(Jag f=F6rs=F6kar att talar svenska men jag =E4r just nyb=F6rjare!  Det =E4r=
 d=E4rf=F6r
jag tecknar BIBLIST, och ocks=E5 l=E4ra sig svenska ordlista =F6ver=
 bibliotekarie.)

Tack s=E5 mycket f=F6r hj=E4lpen,
Jane Lucas

Consolidated Library Services
K. Jane Lucas                       Tel: +1 (604)986-8734
641 West Queen's Road               Fax: +1 (604)986-5749
North Vancouver, B.C., V7N 2L2      Email: [log in to unmask]
Canada
 ---- Online Research, Document Supply, Library Research ----