Subject: Re: Document needed
From: Jane Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 Jan 1996 23:41:00 PST

I have been able to obtain a copy of the document "A Common Strategy for
Chemical Control Work in Sweden".

Tack s=E5 mycket for all your help!  Please don't hesitate to contact me if
you ever need help locating or obtaining material from Canada.

Med v=E4nligar h=E4lsningar,
Jane Lucas

Consolidated Library Services
K. Jane Lucas                       Tel: +1 (604)986-8734
641 West Queen's Road               Fax: +1 (604)986-5749
North Vancouver, B.C., V7N 2L2      Email: [log in to unmask]
Canada
 ---- Online Research, Document Supply, Library Research ----