bibliography wanted

Zsadon Bela <[log in to unmask]>

BIBLIST - Topics in Nordic research library user services <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Nov 1995 15:34:15 +0100

text/plain

Dear Friends,
a friend of mine is looking for classical phylology bibliographies on the
net. (As well as I know, there is one, maintained by the editors of the
German periodical Gnomon, but I am not able to find it.) Could you help us?
Send response to my presonal add. ([log in to unmask]), I'm not subscribed!
regards
B. Zsadon