Subject: Extension of deadline - final call for Papers for the 17th International Conference on Electronic Publishing
From: Eva Norling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:25:49 +0100

Please excuse all double postings!
Dear Sir/Madam

Since a few days back we have received several inquiries about moving the submission deadline for the Elpub 2013
conference. In order to comply with this request we have decided to move the deadline a few days forward to the 20th of
January. We hope this will give everybody sufficient time to complete papers for submission.
Best Regards,
Panayiota Polydoratou, Program Committee Chair

Call for Papers
17th International Conference on Electronic Publishing
June 13-14, 2013, Karlskrona, Sweden
Mining the Digital Information Networks

The main theme of the 17th International Conference on Electronic Publishing (ELPUB) will be extracting and processing
data from the vast wealth of digital publishing and the ways to use and reuse this information in innovative social contexts
in a sustainable way. We will bring together researchers and practitioners to discuss data mining, digital publishing and
social networks along with their implications for scholarly communication, information services, e-learning, e-businesses, the
cultural heritage sector, digital libraries and other areas where electronic publishing is imperative.

See website for all details: http://www.elpub.net

Important Dates
	January  20, 2013: Submission Deadline (time: 11:59 pm, PST)
	March 1, 2013: Author Decision Notification

	March 15, 2013: Submission of Camera-Ready Manuscripts

Conference dates and location: June 13-14, 2013, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona (World Heritage Site since
1998), Sweden
Conference Host: Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona, Sweden
General Chair: Associate Professor Niklas Lavesson, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
Organising Chair: Peter Linde, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
Programme Chair: Panayiota Polydoratou, Assistant Professor, ATEI, Greece