Subject: Re: Biblotekarier kan inte säga nej till godsaker
From: Even Flood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 1 Apr 2012 13:30:51 +0200

On 1 April 2012 12:02, Jan Szczepanski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Klipp:
>
> The Elsevier Dessert Reception — a favorite destination for ALA
> midwinter goers since 1989 — has been nixed, creating both
> astonishment and outrage among the library community.

Godt det er andre som ser mulighetene her:

"Seattle-based Starbucks has already submitted a proposal to host the
2013 event but will charge $45 admission ($40 for those with a
Starbucks eGift card)."

God 1. april til svenske kolleger!

Even

--
Even Hartmann Flood,  Senior Academic Librarian
Ilevollen 3e