Digital Agenda for Europe: Annual Progress Report 2011 (22 December
2011; 19 sidor)
3. Cultural and creative industries:
• The Commission has included financing for the EU public digital
and digitisation of content in the provisions for pan-European e-services
infrastructures in the proposal for the Multiannual Financial
(DAE Action 79). Secondly, the Commission adopted a revised Recommendation on
digitisation and digital preservation on 27 October 201133. The
the Member States to step up their efforts, pool their resources and
actors in digitising cultural material and make it available through Europeana.
• Taking into account results of the consultation on the Green Paper
on Unlocking the
potential of cultural and creative industries, the Commission will present its
proposed measures in 2012 (DAE Action 80). On 23 November 2011 the Commission
adopted a proposal for a regulation on the Creative Europe programme which will
support European cinema and the cultural and creative sectors (building on the
previous MEDIA programme and contributing to the DAE Action 80)34.
• The Recommendation on promoting digitisation of European cinema (DAE
Action 81) is expected in the first half of 2012.
• The Commission will also ensure the implementation of the provisions of the
Audiovisual Media Services Directive concerning cultural diversity, where
appropriate through co- and self-regulation. Information is requested
from the Member
States on their implementation by the end of 2011 (DAE action 82).
Med jul- och nyårshälsningar
E-post: [log in to unmask]