Subject: Conference emtacl10 - Earlybird registration ends 15 February 2010!
From: Almuth Gastinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Feb 2010 23:27:39 +0100

Earlybird registration ends 15 February 2010!

International conference on emerging technologies in academic libraries
2010 (emtacl10)
26-28 April 2010, Trondheim, Norway

This is a new international conference for academic librarians, information
professionals, academic staff, students, library system developers and
suppliers, among others. The conference aims to provide answers to the
following questions: What can academic libraries do to address change? How
can we adapt? Which technologies can/should/must we use/create?
(View the conference programme   <http://www.ntnu.no/ub/emtacl/?programme>)

Keynote speakers: Lorcan Dempsey (OCLC), Conor Galvin (UCD), Guus van den
Brekel (UMCG), Ida Aalen (NTNU), Martin Malmsten (Libris), Chris Clarke
(Talis).

The conference is hosted by NTNU Library, the Library of the Norwegian
university of science and technology in Trondheim, Norway.

Earlybird registration (before 15 February 2010) EUR 360
Registration after 15 February EUR 400
Conference dates: 26-28 April 2010

Direct link for registration <http://www.ntnu.no/ub/emtacl/?registration>

For additional information, please visit the conference website:
<http://www.emtacl.com or email us [log in to unmask]>

Karen Johanne Buset (organizing committee chair)
Ole Husby (program committee chair)