Subject: RefWorks-visning i Stockholm 11 mars
From: Per Egevad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:55:05 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

RefWorks, along with ProQuest, invites you and your colleagues to
participate in the Swedish RefWorks Day - A New Generation of Research
Services to held on the 11th of March 2010 at the Anna Lindh-biblioteket
from 10 AM - 1 30 PM.

RefWorks is the leading web-based research management tool and used in
over 1.200 research organisations worldwide. Our guest speaker will be
Per Egevad from the Malmö University. Per Egevad will present an
overview of how Malmö University implemented and uses RefWorks as part
of the practical research service at the University.

Then Aaron Maierhofer from RefWorks-COS will demonstrate how the new
RefWorks 2.0 interface has changed to take into account the ever
changing needs of our users, making RefWorks 2.0 the must have research
management tool now and in future.

The agenda will be as follows:

®     10 AM Registration

®     10 30 AM Start and Intro - John Tsihlis/Martin Blomkvist,
ProQuest

®     10 45 AM RefWorks Update - Aaron Maierhofer, RefWorks-COS

®     11 AM RefWorks as part of the research service at Malmö
University - Per Egevad, Malmö University

®     11 45 AM RefWorks 2.0 - Presentation of the new interface - Aaron
Maierhofer, RefWorks-COS

®     12 15 PM Discussion

®     1 PM Lunch and Close

As always space is unfortunately limited and we ask you to register
before the 5th of March by click on the following link to register and
get more information on the seminar:
http://www.refworks-cos.com/swedishrwday2010

Hoping to see you in Stockholm,

Sincerely yours,

Aaron Maierhofer
RefWorks Account Manager

Martin Blomkvist
ProQuest Area Manager

Pär Egevad
IT-tekniker, digitala informationstjänster
T 040.66 57 202
F 040.66 57 174
M 0708.655209
W http://www.mah.se
E [log in to unmask]
BIT, Malmö Högskola, 205 06 MALMÖ, SWEDEN.
Leveranser: Jacob Bagges gata 2, 211 19 Malmö
Besök: Nordenskiöldsgatan 10, Malmö