Subject: Vad en bok kan betyda för en ny president
From: Jan Szczepanski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:03:07 +0100

"He began to talk to me about one of the books I had written, `Song of
Solomon,'
and how it had meant a lot to him," Morrison said in a postelection
interview from her
office at Princeton University, where for years she has taught creative
writing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081106/ap_en_ot/writers_and_obama

Jan

--
De åsikter som framförs här är mina personliga
och inte ett uttryck för Göteborgs universitets-

Opinions expressed here are my own and not
that of Göteborgs universitetsbibliotek

Jan Szczepanski
Förste bibliotekarie
Goteborgs universitetsbibliotek