Subject: Jobba i Dubai?
From: Kerstin Brütte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:17:35 +0200

Hej!

Det finns 2 tjänster att söka på Harvard Medical School Dubai Center. Se
nedan.

Hälsningar
Kerstin Brütte

Here are two excellent opportunities for librarians who are interested
to work in Dubai/United Arab Emirates.

We are looking to hire a Systems and Technology Librarian to maintain
Millennium integrated library system at Al Maktoum Harvard Medical
Library. We are also looking for an Educational Services Librarian.

Summary of the first job:

The Systems and Technology Librarian is responsible for the overall
management and support of all library systems including the Millennium
ILS library system, RFID technology and user authentication database.
The position also manages professional and support staff responsible for
technical services [acquisitions, cataloging, serials control, and
e-access to resources] and access services [circulation and document
delivery].

Summary of the second job:

Responsible for coordinating and promoting the library's services,
educational and outreach services; for enhancing the library's capacity
to support all programs and specialties at DHCC.
This includes instructional programs in networking, information access,
media and microcomputer services, information and training programs.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] so I'll be able to
send you the Job Descriptions.

Abdel Hakim Bishawi
Library Manager, Maktoum Harvard Medical Library
Harvard Medical School Dubai Center (HMSDC)
Institute for Postgraduate Education and Research

Dubai Health Care City
P.O.Box 505002
Dubai, UAE
Tel: + 971 4 324 5555
Direct Tel: + 971 4 362 2801
Toll Free: 800 HEALTH
Fax: +971 4 362 4778
Mob: +971 50 5635194
email: [log in to unmask]
Web site: www.hmsdc.hms.harvard.edu

Kerstin Brütte
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola / Chalmers Univ of Technology
Biblioteket / The Library
Bibliotekssystem och utveckling / Library systems and development
SE-41296 Gothenburg, SWEDEN
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone:+46-(0)31-772 3755