Subject: Efter institutionella arkiv
From: Jan Szczepanski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:19:11 +0200

Klippt ur Lorcan Dempsey's weblog

Andy Powell tar upp viktiga begränsningar med institutionella arkiv
som är mycket problematiska

Jan

Beyond actually existing Institutional Repositories ...
June 10, 2008
<http://orweblog.oclc.org/archives/001655.html>
Repositories and Web 2.0 discusses the relative merits of existing institutional repositories and putative network level shared repositories which provide more incentives for depositers. It continues an argument in favor of network level shared repositories that Andy Powell has been making for a while. Andy has made the presentation available on Slideshare, and Slideshare is one of the repository models he suggests in the talk. | View | Upload your own The presentation was given at the Talis Xiphos Research Day, and Andy also liveblogged other talks at the event. Update: I find Slideshare a good place to look for pointers when I am wondering about current issues. Presentations are often elliptical, but are also current....</MTWrap>

--
De åsikter som framförs här är mina personliga
och inte ett uttryck för Göteborgs universitets-

Opinions expressed here are my own and not
that of Göteborgs universitetsbibliotek

Jan Szczepanski
Förste bibliotekarie
Goteborgs universitetsbibliotek