Subject: Forward: Enkät om "Ethical issues rel ated to librarianship..." från St. Cloud State University
From: Lena Jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:51:47 +0100

Dear Participant,

We are interested in your perceptions of and involvement in ethical
issues related to librarianship and the dissemination of information.
This survey is concise and takes just a few minutes to fill out.

The survey is available in electronic format at:

http://web.stcloudstate.edu/im260surveys/

If you prefer to fill out the hard-copy form, please download an MS Word
document from:

http://web.stcloudstate.edu/pmiltenoff/ethics/survey.doc

you can fax the form to 320-308-4778, attn: Plamen and/or mail it to
Plamen Miltenoff, LR&TS, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN 56301.

The data will be aggregated and tabulated in such a way that your
confidences and privacy are protected. We will quote pertinent comments
from the open-ended queries, but we will not identify their authors nor
the cities, states, or provinces of residence. We would like to be
allowed to note the country.

Letter of permission to conduct the survey can be found at:
http://web.stcloudstate.edu/pmiltenoff/ethics/permission.html

Sincerest thanks for your help.

Robert Hauptman

and