Help for ET-ANN Archives

ET-ANN Archives

Subject: Internet Conf on Ecocity Development (Feb-June 2003)
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 May 2003 22:08:43 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Everyone

The Internet Conference is organized with 10 discussion sessions that
are conducted between Feb and June 2003. In May and June, we will launch
the last 4 sessions.

To join the virtual room where these sessions will be held, click on the
weblink provided below.

May  12-30
Session G:  Urban impacts and the peri-urban environment
   Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-zeus.html
                  Nr of Abstracts and Papers: 20
Session H:  Industrial Ecology
   Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-w3.html
                  Nr of Abstracts and Papers: 17
Session I:   Human Ecology and Capacity Building for eco-culture
  Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-loke.html
                  Nr of Abstracts and Papers: 31
June 10-27
Session J:  Panel Discussion on Issues and Future
                of Ecocity Development
  Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-parti.html

You can also review discussion messages from earlier sessions by
clicking on the weblinks given below.
(1) Eco-settlement and eco-building (77 subscribers)
Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-tor.html
Discussion messages : 38

(2) Peri-urban Agriculture and Forestry (66 subscribers)
Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-venus.html
Discussion messages : 60

(3) Ecocity planning and management - Case Studies (88 subscribers)
Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-w6.html
Discussion messages : 13

(4) Integrative urban water management (100 subscribers)
Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-zena.html
Discussion messages : 97

(5) Ecocity Planning - Methodology  (70 subscribers)
Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-w5.html
Nr of Abstracts and Papers: 23

(6) Urban waste management (75 subscribers)
Weblink: http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-w10.html
Nr of Abstracts and Papers: 15

For personal assistance, please contact the coordinator

Regards
Jacky Foo (Coordinator)
Internet Conference on Ecocity Development (2003)
http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/ecocity03
http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/ecocity03/tt-2.html