Help for ET-ANN Archives

ET-ANN Archives

Subject: Proceedings: Internet Conf on Ecocity Development (Feb-June 2003)
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Aug 2003 09:15:51 +0200

The proceedings of the Internet Conference on Ecocity Development (held in Feb-June) is now available at:
http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/ecocity03/proc.html

note: some old links may not work due to changes. There is still a need to update these old links. Please send error report to [log in to unmask]

Regards
Jacky Foo, Coordinator
Integrated Biosystems Network
International Organization on Biotechnology and Bioengineering
http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/ibs/ibsnet

Note on Mailing list:
This message is distributed via my personal distribution list (http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-ann.html) that informs you of activities I organize. If you do not wish to receive future news from me, you can leave this mailing by:
(a) goto http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-ann.html and click on " Join or leave the list (or change settings) "
(b) email [log in to unmask] and write:
SIGNOFF ET-ANN
(c) email [log in to unmask] for personal assistance and write in Subject: line
SIGNOFF ET-ANN

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se