Subject: Spring for Information ... and a Hotel!
From: Poul Erlandsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:28:47 +0100

Nedenstående udendes på vegne af de islandske arrangører af Nord I&D:

Have you registered for the 11. Nord I&D Conference in Reykjavík in the
Spring? If you have decided to attend the conference but not yet
registered do so now to ensure you get a room at one of the conference
hotels. After 25 March the Conference Bureau may have to make other
arrangements regarding hotels.

The programme is being finished these days and a list of participants
has been placed on the web.

Have a look at: <http://www.bokis.is/iod2001/>

We look forward to see you in the Spring
The Local Organizing Group