Subject: 2000 English edition China's Pharmacopoeia
From: Chi Zhenguo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:04:59 +0800

 PHARMACOPOEIA OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA (2000 English Edition)
2000 English edition of Pharmacopoeia of China compiled by the Pharmacopoeia
Commission has been published ahead of schedule one year . It is an official and
authoritative compendium of drugs. It covers almost traditional Chinese medicines,
most of west medicines and preparations, giving information on the standards of
purity, description, test, dosage, precaution, storage, and the strength for each drug
Jan., 2001;  vol I, herbal medicine volume; vol II, west medicine volume
ISBN: 7-5025-2981-0 (volume I) and 7-5025-2982-9 (volume II)

COLOUR ATLAS OF ANTI-CANCER ANIMAL, PLANT & MINERAL PREPARATIONS AND THEIR APPLICATION
The colour atlas describes 339 anticancer Chinese traditional medicines (including
animal, plant and mineral preparations) and their application.
ISBN:7-5433-1146-1; Feb. 1999.

More information, please contact:

Chi Zhenguo
Rm.604, Bldg.7, Qian Hai Hua Yuan