Subject: Re: Två citat
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:38:06 +0100

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
(King James Version)

Svaret till Mark Twain får någon annan bistå med.