Help for ET-ANN Archives

ET-ANN Archives

Subject: MFA Conf.: papers for discussion in JUne 2000
From: "Jacky Foo, USP-Samoa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 14 May 2000 08:50:15 +0200

Hello Everyone

In June, the following papers for the Internet Conference on Material Flow
Analysis of Integrated Bio-Systems will be available for discussion.
Abstracts and full text of these papers are available via
http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/ic-mfa

To join any of these paper discussion, please use the following LISTSERV
subscription command:
SUB listname yourfirstname yourfamilyname, country

email [log in to unmask] and write:
e.g.
sub et-parti Lylian Rodriguez, Cambodia

if you need personal assistance to join, pls contact me and let me know the
the name of the list(s) you wish to join.

regards
jacky
MFA Conf. Secretariat

++++

(1) Listname : ET-PARTI
http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-parti.html
Paper: Aran H-Kittikun, P. Prasertsan, G. Srisuwan and A. Krause
(Thailand/Germany) : Environmental Management for Palm Oil in Mill
http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/ic-mfa/kittikun

(2) Listname : ET-ZENA
http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-zena.html
Paper: Ann Jacob & H.S. Sudhira (India) : Reuse of byproducts of coir
industry: A Case Study.
http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/ic-mfa/jacob

(3) Listname : ET-ZEUS
http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-zeus.html
Paper: Manfred Fehr, M.dos R. Calcado, D.C. Romao (Brazil) : Landfill
diversion of biodegradables seen and solved as an administrative challenge
http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/ic-mfa/fehr

(4) Listname : ET-LOKE
http://segate.sunet.se/archives/et-loke.html
Paper: Hermenegildo Losada, R. Bennett, J. Vieyra, R. Soriano, J. Cortes and
S. Billing (Mexico) : Recycling of solid wastes in the east of Mexico City by
livestock and agricultural production systems.
http://www.ias.unu.edu/proceedings/icibs/ic-mfa/losada

++
Jacky Foo
Secretariat - MFA Internet Conf. 2000