Från: Karolina Andersdotter <[log in to unmask]">Karoli[log in to unmask]>
Datum: tisdag 25 oktober 2016 09:37
Till: "[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]nist.fr" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Ämne: [IFLA-L] Celebrating Open Access Week - Your Stories

Dear all,

This week is International Open Access Week and IFLA HQ is running a series of tweets (3/day) on the topic, as well as Facebook updates. We would love to share some of our members’ open access stories and initiatives on the IFLA twitter account so if you’d like to contribute, please send a link/information to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask].

Of course you can also contribute to the tweeting yourself – we’re using the hashtag #OAWeek16.

We will collect submitted stories and links at this IFLA web page.

Best regards,

Karolina Andersdotter

Policy and Advocacy Assistant, IFLA

IFLA Headquarters

P.O. Box 95312

2509 CH The Hague

Netherlands

[log in to unmask]">karolina.a[log in to unmask]

Tel. 00 31 (0)70 314 0756