KALININGRAD STATE UNIVERSITY

The Centre for advanced education

Kaliningrad State University and The Centre for advanced education invite you at International research conference: " THE advanced education: PROBLEMS AND PERSPECTIVES" (Social and personal efficiency of advanced education).

The conference is to be held from 28 to 30 June 2002 in Svetlogorsk, a picturesque city on a coast of the Baltic Sea.

The conference time-table:

28 July:

Coming of the participants.

29 July:

10.00-12.00. Opening of the conference.

14.30-17.30. Plenary session: The intensification of advanced education: the problems and perspectives.

30 July:

Work by section

10.00-12.30. "Legal of basis of advanced education: The assessment of quality".

10.00-12.30 "Individual approaches of advanced education: The ways of integration".

10.00-12.30 "Increase of level of social and personal effective of advanced education the problems and perspectives."

15.00-18.00 Plenary session: "The ways for intensification of advanced education".

Closing of the conference.

Conference dinner

Participation presupposes presentation of reports and participation as listener. Collections of abstracts and articles will be published on the basis of the conference materials. Applications for participation should be submitted to our address before the 1st of May 2002.

The conference exhibition will be also "From the quality of education to the quality of life".

We will be glad to see you at our conference.

Please, confirm your participation in the conference before 1st of May 2002.

Registration fee is 240 US dollars (109 rubles for Russian citizens). There are:

- Participation in conference;

- Conference materials

- Communication service

- Transportation

- Coffee-break

- Conference dinner

Living in Hotel “Baltica” with full board will be cost:

- Single room – 1290 Rubles per day

Visa

All the participants whose applications are accepted by the organizing committee will be provided with visa invitations by 2 July. The participants are advised to submit their visa applications to the local Russian embassy/consulate at least two weeks before the departure date.

Materials are to meet the following requirements:

Language of publications: Russian, English

Number of pages: abstract up to 2; article up to 7

Text: - typewritten (hard copy) and diskette 3.5''

Text format: MSWord, 97, 2000 (RTF)

Margins: 20 mm top, bottom, right, left

Script: - 10 point; type - Times New Roman

Title is printed in capital letters. Below after a space follow the authors` last name and initials printed in small letters. Then after a space comes the complete name of the organisation and city after another space follows the text printed with one space between the lines.

The currency score

Please pay to Baltcredobank, Kaliningrad, Russia

Ost-West Handelsbank AG S.W.I.F.T. OWHB DE FF

Frankfurt/Main, Germany

ACC#0103924411 (USD)

ACC#0103924395 (EUR)

Or

Commerzbank AG S.W.I.F.T. OWHB DE FF

Frankfurt/Main, Germany

ACC#400886658400

In favour of –Kaliningrad State University, Kaliningrad

ul. Nevskogo 14

Account: 40503840100000010141 (USD)

Account: 40503978700000010141 (EUR)

BIC 042748781

Correspondent account 30101810600000000781

Organizational committee

The centre for advanced education of KSU

Contact person: Tolstaja Olga Petrovna

Our address: Russia Kaliningrad 236041, ul. Nevskogo, 14 room 113

Tel/fax: 0070112 433810, e-mail [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

WEB: www.cdo.albertina.ru/conf_eng.html