Seminar on Saami Bibliography

Peter Sarri <[log in to unmask]>

BIBLIST - Topics in Nordic research library user services <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Nov 1998 13:48:46 +0100

From: Anna Prakhova [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Hereby I'd like to inform all of You about the Seminar which will be held in
Jokkmokk on 12-13.11.98

Enclosed You find the Programme, Registration Form and some practical
information for travelling.
Seminar working language will be English.

If some of You can't travel these days to Jokkmokk we very much appreciate
to get Your opinion, questions and proposals in any form - E-mail, fax or by
post - before the Seminar or later.
Saami Coordinator is working with Saami Bibliography under the Berenice
Project till June 1999.

We look forward either to meet You in Jokkmokk or get Your message for our
Seminar.

Anna Prakhova
Saami Coordinator
www.urova.fi/~arktinen/berenice/