Subject: Looking for people who want to join us in a trip.
From: Dario Lobos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:48:51 PST

I am Argentine and with some friends we will start a trip with a Bus
specially prepared (for 16 persons) from Fort Lauderdale-Florida to
Mexico and maybe any other countries in central/south america
(route/trip days defined by all trip members. Anyone can join us in a
part of the trip, from and to any cities that we will visit.) The bus
has little kitchen and a bathroom (very simple, we sleep in the floor of
Bus).We have an Inflatable Boat and complete Dive equipment. We need
people who want to join us (est.price per/day U$s 10.-) and a Dive PADI
Instructor to give instruction (courses prices defined by the
instructor) to trip members. Tentative departure date January 15,1999.
If someone want to join us, please e-mail me.