Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: plants
From: Dan Jorgensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 31 Jan 1998 19:37:29 -0500

A query posed by a student paper...

Can anyone tell me if sago grows in (N.) Australia; and if not, why not?

I am particularly interested in stuff like this, since a photo from one
part of Australia shows wild taro growing, and we all know wild yams and
pandanus grow there (at least in the north).

Anyway, if anyone can provide a quick answer to the sago question I would
be obliged.

D.
Dan Jorgensen/Department of Anthropology/University of Western Ontario
Voice: (519) 661-3430 ext. 5096    Fax:  (519) 661-2157
http://yoda.sscl.uwo.ca:80/anthropology/jorgensen/