Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

Subject: Geography Web Pages.
From: John Heppen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Jan 1997 16:02:39 -0600

I am interested in linking our web page for Geoscience Publications and
the Historical United States County Boundary Files (HUSCO) web page to
other web pages dealing with Geography. We are interested in Departments
and or Research Centers dealing with GIS, Spatial Analysis, and
Geographical Research of any kind, but mainly Historical, Social, and
Political.

Our URL is http://www.cadgis.lsu.edu/geoscipub.

Thank you.

John Heppen
Department of Geography and Anthropology
Louisiana State University
Visit the HUSCO Home Page, http://www.cadgis.lsu.edu/geoscipub