Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

Subject: Re: old atlases
From: Katherine Farnsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Jan 1997 08:26:31 -0500

I think this is where I saw a posting about old atlases.  I ran across the
following message on the sci.geo.geology news group - and thought maybe
someone might be interested.  The only catch is that they are old geologic
atlases, rather than political etc...
(Message is after my sig)
Katie

Katherine L. Farnsworth                  email: [log in to unmask]

Virginia Institute of Marine Science
Department of Physical Sciences
PO Box 1346
Gloucester Pt., VA
        23062
(804)642-7278

VIMS, Route 1208 Greate Rd, Gloucester Pt, VA  23062