Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

Subject: GIS & Mapping on the Mac platform
From: Denise Ullman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Jan 1997 11:21:43 -0500

This notice will be cross posted to several lists.  Our apolgies
in advance for any duplications that may occur.

Thanks to the inspiration of Bill Thoen and after watching the
discussions on this and other lists about GIS (and mapping) on
the Mac platform, we have started a list for users of  GIS on
the Macintosh platform.

Yes, there are other similar forums out there, but none that
have a primary focus on the issues that are faced by folks who
would rather use Macs for their mapping and GIS work.

You can read the about  the aims of the list and how to subscribe
at http://www.avenza.com/map-mac.html

You may join the list at any time by sending e-mail to

with the message

subscribe MAP-MAC

The List-owner is David Nelson  - [log in to unmask]

Enjoy!