Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

Subject: Re: Albania
From: Schindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:55:37 +0000

>These are the only lists I have found on Albania.
>
>Good luck!

Hi!  David

Thank you for the info on Albania,  I will send to the lists today.   Best
Regards  Schindler, E

Every opinion based on scientific criticism I welcome. As to the prejudices
of so called public opinion, to which I have never made concessions, now as
aforetime the maxim of the great Florentine is mine:
"Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti.:  KARL MARX.