Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

Subject: Albania
From: Schindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:43:05 +0000

First of all  I am not sure if this Q fits into this list!    I am in the
process of writing my dissatation on Albania:  Problems of transition to a
social market economy,   and can find no papers on the subject  there are
some books and not to many of these are to to date,  would anyone have any
Ideas on papers that have been done on Albania  also I have been told that
there is a list server on Albania that I could subscribe to but I do not
have the details anyone know of this.   Thank you for any help that you
could give me.  Please e-mail at above or  Fax: Your code for uk + 1905
776727
 Best regards  Schindler, E

Every opinion based on scientific criticism I welcome. As to the prejudices
of so called public opinion, to which I have never made concessions, now as
aforetime the maxim of the great Florentine is mine:
"Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti.:  KARL MARX.