Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

Subject: 3 FREE months!!! Email job journal!
From: MEJjobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Jan 1997 05:34:59 GMT

Subscribe now to our email job journal, we'll give you 3 extra months
FREE!!! added onto your subscription.  It doesn't matter if you subscribe
for 6 months or one full year, we'll still give you the 3 extra months
FREE!!!.

Check out what type of jobs and how many jobs we list in our journal by
viewing our web page at:  http://www.swiftsite.com/mejjobs

We already have 92 meteorology and related  jobs in January's email issue
of "The Meteorological Employment Journal", and more jobs keep coming in.
Check out the homepage!!!!!

Jobs are updated and sent to your email address each Monday.

To subscribe:

1) Fill out the subscribers form on our web page:
(http://www.swiftsite.com/mejjobs)

or:

Send us:

1) Name.
2) Address (city, state, zip code, country).
3) Email address.
4) Tell us you want the special offer.
5) Tell us you would like to subscribe, for how long, and at which rate.

Meteorological Employment Journal
2221 Hollidale Dr. #203
Waukesha, WI 53186
Email: [log in to unmask]
Fax: 414-798-7089

Rates:
Students:             6 months($20.00)     1 year($35.00)
Non-Students:      6 months($25.00)     1 year($40.00)