Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

Subject: Summary: Planning Support Systems
From: Weiso Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Jan 1997 01:06:21 -0500

Sorry for this late response.

I spent some time in learning how to create a web site that

contains some responses I received for the question I posted

regarding resources on Planning Support Systems and some other stuff.

Please go to http://profs26.geo.swt.edu/ and link to my page. You

then should be able to find the PSS resource link.

It is just a starting, your further information on this topic is

always welcome.

Thank you for your patience.

Weiso Chen