Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

Subject: Re: Urgent, Wichtig, Important!
From: Samuel Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Jan 1997 18:18:12 +0100

A (At) 17:57 11/01/97, Wendelin Reich ecrivait (wrote):
>Hello,
>
>For an expose a friend of mine in France needs the translations of the
>following (geographical) german words into *french*.
>
>Determinismus                                   déterminisme
>Daseinsgrundfunktion or
>Grunddaseinsfunktion                   fonction fondamentale de l'existence
>Siedlungs-                                      colonie , colonial
Wirtschafts-                                    économie, économique
Verkehrs-                                        transports
Bevoelkerungs-                                  démographique
>Politische Geographie                  géostratégique

This translations depends on the subjectŠThese are no passwords but just a
possibility

Samuel Brunner

P.S / I'm interested in the german political life after the 2nd WW and I
always search some good adviceŠ