Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

Subject: Re: Old Atlas'
From: Seymour Dupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Jan 1997 23:57:41 GMT

I subscribe to a map collector's mail-list.  Don't have the address
right now, but could post it when I get the next mailing.

In bit.listserv.geograph peter holmes martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
: Can anyone provide me with a good source where I can find and purchase old
: Atlas' that were published before World War I?  I have tried used and rare
: bookstores but they are hard to find-any info. will help.

--
  If You Always Do the Things You've Done,
  You'll Always Have the Things You Got.