Help for GEOGRAPH Archives

GEOGRAPH Archives

CURRENT GEOGRAPHICAL PUBLICATIONS

Undetermined origin c/o LISTSERV administrator <[log in to unmask]>

Geography <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Jan 1997 18:12:24 GMT

text/plain

This is to announce that the December 1996 issue of CURRENT
GEOGRAPHICAL PUBLICATIONS has now been released on our WWW site

                http://leardo.lib.uwm.edu/cgp/cgp.html

As in the past, we wish to thank all those who have explored our site.
Please feel feel free to send your comments to me or to

Christopher Baruth
AGS Collection