Subject: no more margins, no more notes?
From: caroline nachman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jul 1996 13:10:00 CDT

hello all --
        I am an avid note-taker and underliner when I study and research. I
also adore the increased access to information we have, via the internet.
But I have heard about universities putting books/course readers entirely on
computer; there would never be a hard copy.
        My question is: are there computer devices that would allow each
student to personalize his/her copy of the material and scrawl the
equivalent of all those brain-storming notes alongside the text?
cheers,
caroline