Subject: human info services vs. electronic
From: caroline laskow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Jul 1996 12:17:00 CDT

as i have recently become aware (with my experiences at the chicago public
library) actual librarians and human reference aides are becoming more and
more rapidly replaced by various computer search mechanisms.  i find the
electronic age exciting but inefficient when it comes to a public library.
sincerely,
caroline