Subject: urgent info request
From: Urban Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Jul 1996 13:04:42 +0200

Vidarebefordrat:

I am trying to locate an author from the early 1900s.

his name is (Knut Edward Fryklind) from stockholm sweden.(sewage water
treatment)

I will be ever so greatful if you can help me ...

I am e-mailing you from the United States, so I cant come in, But I will be
happy to call
you to make any payment methods...

Thank you

Urban Andersson
Högskolan i Borås/University College of Borås
Biblioteket/The Library
S-501 90 Borås
SWEDEN

Tel. +46 (0)33 16 40 29