Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: new e mail address for Serge Tcherkezoff with ESFO list
From: Serge TCHERKEZOFF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 13 Dec 2018 19:38:41 +0100

Dear All ESfO netters, I was very happy to see many of you in Cambridge,
and the warmth of our encounters was a good counterpoint to the rain or
cold or flue or all together. Now we can warm up in advance with the
thought of beging again together in Corsica.

Just a quick note to say that I have closed my previous identification e
mail at pacific-credo (too many spams, phishing etc) and had one new
opened at the Credo system, which I have now entered into the ESfO list
as a new member:

Serge Tcherkezoff
@CREDO: AMU-CNRS-EHESS
@ANU-CAP-CHL