Subject: “E-content: The Digital Dialogue,”
From: Jan Szczepanski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 May 2012 09:17:00 +0200

Ur ett pressmeddelande från ALA:

Washington, D.C.—The American Library Association (ALA) today released
a new report examining critical issues underlying equitable access to
digital content through our nation’s libraries. In the report, titled
“E-content: The Digital Dialogue,” authors explore an unprecedented
and splintered landscape in which several major publishers refuse to
sell e-books to libraries; proprietary platforms fragment our cultural
record; and reader privacy is endangered.

http://www.ala.org/news/pr?id=10543

Jan

--
Jan Szczepański
F.d Förste bibliotekare och chef för f.d Avdelningen