Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: New ESfO website
From: Jari Kupiainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 May 2010 19:58:00 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

The new European Society for Oceanists website is now ready to be launched at http://www.esfo-org.eu/. I have placed a redirecting link to the old website's main page. The link should take you automatically to the new website. The redirecting link will be in place for some time to provide users time to update their links. In case you should encounter any problems with this redirecting link, let me know.

Basically this notification also means that the ESfO website in Joensuu will now be shut down. Thank you all very much for your help, encouragement and co-operation during the last 13 years I have been mastering the website, but now it is over.

Bye bye with my warmest regards,

Jari Kupiainen